Roller Derby Medics
As the preferred provider to many Roller Derby teams, we understand the sport, and we know your industry well. Unlike many providers, we only provide qualified and experienced staff who meet or exceeded NHS standards when covering your events. All of our Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTS) have completed 8-13 weeks classroom training and a minimum of 750 supervised hours (pre-qualification). Unfortunately, many providers use staff with as little as 5 days training and no experience, taking advantage of your industry.
- Discounted rates when booking for the full season.
- Receive a copy of our pre-event operations plan, and post event report
- Access to informal training for you, your team and officials.
- Access to our trade supplies - refill you teams own first aid kits for a fraction of the RRP.
- Fully insured service, using qualified and experienced staff with front line NHS experience.
- We are one of few providers with an in-house clinical auditor, a Medical director, a paramedic advisor and sports therapist.
We are able to offer discounts on long term contracts - Why not give us a try!